St Paul’s Church of England Primary School aims to develop Christian values whilst encouraging a respect for other people’s beliefs. We help children be the very best they can be, in a safe, happy and secure environment. We encourage a love of learning and the development of confidence and self-esteem.
For the children: "Be the best that you can be."
Aims of the School
- To help pupils develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and individual skills.
- To help pupils to acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast changing world through the medium of a wide and varied curriculum.
- To help pupils to use language and number effectively.
- To help pupils to develop respect for religious and moral values, and tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life.
- To help pupils to understand the world in which they live and the inter-dependence of individuals and ways of life.
- To help pupils to appreciate human achievements and aspirations.
Our school is based upon learning through relevant experiences. All stages of a child's development should be supported by a progressive curriculum and the needs of individual children met through active participation in the learning process.