Miss Henshaw - Class Teacher
Mrs Atkinson - PPA Teacher
Mr Stevenson - Sports Coach
Mrs Hughes - Teaching Assistant
Things to remember.....
- School planners and reading books should be in school every day.
- Children need to have their own water bottle in school.
- PE kits should be in school every day.
- Y4MH have PE on Tuesday and Thursday
- Toast or an apple is served each morning (£1 per week, paid on a Monday).
Homework will be set every week.
Children will be expected to complete their reading, weekly spellings and times tables activities.
This will support their progress throughout the year in literacy and numeracy.
In addition to this, children will have homework which is linked to our current Learning Challenge.
Children will be able to earn points for each activity they complete, working towards a target and earning a prize when their target is reached.
Our Learning Challenge.....
Passport To The World
We love to read.....
Children enjoy guided reading sessions where they can develop their reading and comprehension skills.
Children will have their own reading books to take home.
We have a well resourced school library where the children are allowed to select a book.
There is also a reading corner in the classroom.
In our literacy lessons we are looking at The Egg by MP Robertson
Here are some additional websites to support learning at home....