The Year 6 LM team are ...
Mr Moran is the class-teacher
(contact email email@example.com)
Miss Cocks is our teaching assistant
Mrs Warboys will provide P.P.A cover
Mr Stevenson will support us in our outdoor P.E learning
Mrs Parker is our Intervention teacher,
supporting us in our Maths and Reading.
Things to remember in Year 6
* School planners and reading books will be needed in school everyday.
* Each child should have their own water bottle in school that they can use in the classroom.
* School uniform will be worn every day from September.
* PE kits will be needed for the children to change into on the days they will do PE - Mondays and Thursdays.
* Toast or an apple can be purchased each day for morning break time (£1 for the week).
* Spelling work will begin in the classroom on a Monday and needs to be completed and returned on a Friday.
* A themed homework grid will be provided at the beginning of each half term and any completed work should
be returned on a Friday.
Homework in the Autumn term
Homework will be set every week.
The children will be expected to complete their reading, weekly spellings and time table activities.
This will support their progress throughout the year in Literacy and Numeracy.
In addition to this, children will have homework which will be linked to each termly Learning Challenge.
The children will be able to earn more points for each activity they complete, working towards a target amount and
earning a prize when the amount is successfully reached.